1. Policy Objective
Diamond Delight, its subsidiaries and affiliates hereinafter known as diamonddelight.com respect your privacy. We are pleased to have you as a member and value the trust placed by you on us. We, at our end, are committed to earn your confidence and support. We pursue our goals relentlessly to build lasting relationship with our customers for mutual benefit.
Information are collected at following stages when you access the site
- You intend to purchase our products or register with us.
- You seek information initially and decide to make purchases at a later date.
- You submit your query for any information through our site.
- You provide information at our various promotional programs.
- You participate in any special events like promotion, sweepstakes, contests and special offers.
- You contact any of our customer service centers for any questions or suggestions.
- Your personally identifiable information is required to provide you more information.
However you can access our site unconditionally without submitting the requisite personally identifiable information.
2.1. What is Personally Identifiable Information
The personal information constitutes any information that may be used to identify an individual, including but not limited to:
a. First and last name
b. Residential address
c. Billing or other physical address
d. Email address
e. Phone number
f. Mobile number
g. Other contact information
h. Credit card number, expiration date and CVV code.
2.2. The purpose and use of information
In a dynamic business environment, information and communication are the integral part to strengthen relationship with the customers. We communicate to keep you informed about our different activities and some of the instances of our communications with you are:-
- To respond to your queries submitted through various channels like our web site or service center.
- To send you confirmation of your order placed with us and to keep you informed about its status.
- We invite you on the several programs that we undertake such as product launches, special schemes, discount offers, sweepstakes, competitions or exchange offers at regular intervals.
- When we observe any errors, omissions and inaccuracy or any abnormal behavior on our website.
- To make announcements like launch of new products for different segments or venturing into new markets.
- When we improve usability, performance and effectiveness of our web site with improvised contents, layouts or significant changes to keep pace with the times.
- To provide with any other information we deem useful or interesting to you.
2.2.2. Internal Use
We may use your personally identifiable information to conduct internal research to make our web site more users friendly and to come up with different marketing promotions that interest customers.
2.2.3. Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection
We may share or disclose personally identifiable information or any other information, available with us, to the various legal and compliance agencies or any other companies and organizations for following reasons.
- To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud and situations involving any kind of potential threats or as otherwise required by law.
- For credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
Such decisions solely lie with the management, in the interest of the organization or as the situation demands.
2.2.4. Service Providers or Third Parties
We may have to share your personally identifiable information with the authorized third parties viz. agents, affiliates, contractors like
- Shipping or courier companies
- Financing companies
- Web hosting companies
- Data analysis firms
- E-mail service providers
- Fulfillment companies (e.g., companies that fulfill orders)
- Consulting or marketing firms
- SMS facility providers
- Event management companies
- Accounting firms
We share only necessary personally identifiable information with these third parties so they can undertake the assigned tasks on our behalf.
2.2.5. Intended usage of shared information by third parities
Some of the intended usage of such shared information by third parties are
- When you place an order with us, we share your personally identifiable information like name and shipping address with shipping or courier companies to ensure safe delivery of goods to your designated destination.
- When you purchase through credit card or financial institutions, we share your required personally identifiable information with them and related service provider for complying with their procedures to complete the payment transaction.
- When you participate in any special events, your information may be shared with those service providers or third parties participating in the event.
These third parties may use this information for their promotional activities.
However you have an option to unsubscribe to such services by communicating with them.
2.2.6. Feedback Contest
By giving feedback or participating in the feedback contest by diamonddelight.com, you grant us the right to post your feedback on our Site.
We will remove your feedback from diamonddelight.com if you send your request via email to [email protected] or call our service center at 877-395-9199.
2.2.7. E-mail Product or Wish list to a Friend
These features enable you to select product(s) and send all information about the product(s) to your friends / relatives through an e-mail. The email includes your name and e-mail addresses to ensure its authenticity.
We may use this information to communicate our promotional programs.
However we provide an option to unsubscribe and stop receiving any communication from us.
2.3. Non personal Information
Whenever you access “diamonddelight.com” we collect certain information other than personally identifiable information as per details given below.
2.3.1. IP Address
The purpose of collecting IP address is:
- To diagnose and resolve problems encountered with diamonddelight.com server.
- To fine tune the operation of diamonddelight.com web site for better performance, speed and stability.
- To monitor the traffic patterns and to analyze the trend.
- To track the date and duration of each session.
Your IP address may also be used in combination with your personally identifiable information for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
Cookies are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. The information is collected by certain pages of the site. The purpose of storing such information is:
- To provide customized shopping experience.
- To simplify your task of updating information (e.g. at the time of data input, the previously entered information will be available for selection)
- To analyze user preferences.
- To measure effectiveness of promotions run on the website.
- To track visits of users.
2.3.3. Web Beacons
A web beacon is typically a transparent graphic image (usually 1 pixel x 1 pixel) that is placed on a site or in an email. The intended usage of web beacons is
- To count the number of unique visitors and the visitors who respond to our online and advertising campaigns.
- To analyze visitors traffic patterns, navigation methods, information access during a particular session.
The collection and combined analysis of personal and non-personal information gathered help us to offer the products as per the preferences and interests and also to improve upon user friendliness, ease of operation, better classification of data, seamless information flow and interest generating contents.
3. Other Policies
3.1. Children Under 13
We will not collect any personal information knowingly if we find the user is below the age of 13 and we will delete such information from our system in accordance with norms stipulated by compliance agencies. To know more about the law, please visit www.ftc.gov for protecting child privacy.
3.2. Links to third party sites
At diamonddelight.com, we are committed to the protection of the personally identifiable information that you share with us. We have in place organizational policies, procedures and security technologies to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For further information please refer our Secure Shopping Policy.
5. Updating your information
To update any change in your personally identifiable information that we have previously collected, please log in to your account and make necessary changes. Any changes in personally identifiable information will be informed to you by sending an email to the last unaltered email address in our records.
6. Choice to unsubscribe
We establish communication with our existing as well as our prospective customers. However, at any point of time, if you do not wish to receive any information from us, you can do so by choosing any of the following options:
- When you receive our e-mail related to promotional events, a separate link is included to Unsubscribe, please click on it to confirm. The link directs you to “unsubscribe” section of our site to exclude your name from our mailing list.
- Select "unsubscribe" on our subscription status page and enter the requested information.
- Make your request by contacting our customer service center at 877-395-9199 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Policy Updates
We encourage you to periodically review this page and be informed as to how we are protecting your information
If you have questions or concerns about policy changes, you can email us at email@example.com or contact customer service center at 877-395-9199.
8. You agree to abide by our policy
10. Question or Comments
You may also send us your comments / feedback about diamonddelight.com web site or the shopping experience in general, as we always appreciate your constructive comments.
11. Contact Information
Toll Free No: 877-395-9199
Int’l Customer: +1 212-395-9199